Chief Procurement officer - International opportunity
Leading and managing the departments of logistics, sourcing and R&D departments and reporting directly to Vice President of Product Management.
* To ensure the supply of goods at competitive prices from Far East market such as Bangladesh, China, India…etc.
* Establishing close relations with suppliers and actively pursuing new suppliers to the supply database.
* Responsible for ensuring that company has a competitive advantage compared to competitors by constantly reducing cost of goods bought
* Manage the team of Sorcing, Logistics and R&D departments.
* Manage the suppliers considering their costs and timing’s supply vis a quality standard.
* Search of new suppliers considering the company’s desire to increase the type of product quality
* Bachelor's degree in related field,
* Minimum 15 years of experience with a similar role in garment supply management in a well known global company,
* Good knowledge of product and fabric is required,
* Should be proactive in analizing customer expectations and suppliers quality standards,
* Excellent negotiation skills,
* Have manufacturer portfolio in Far East countries.
* Solid knowledge about business strategy planning and forecasting,
* Good managerial skills,
* Excellent command of English,
* Proficiency in MS Office applications,
* Strong presentation and communication skills,
* No obstacle to live in the Company country.
Detalhes da Vaga
Candidatar-se com um Currículo
Se já registrou, deverá entrar primeiro. Assim que registrar, poderá candidatar-se com o seu Currículo para este ou outros processos de contratação.
Indicar um amigo
Outras vagas Têxtil / Moda / Vestuário
|Dermoconsejeras H/M (ECI Pintor Sorolla)||03/07/2020|
|PLANCHADORES/AS INDUSTRIALES (CABANILLAS DEL CAMPO)||03/07/2020|
|Sales Assistant Premium-Modemarke Wertheim Village||03/07/2020|