Chief Commercial officer - International opportunity
The Chief Commercial Officer will drive sales strategy, commercial excellence, people leadership and world-class sales execution across country teams, e-commerce team and distributor networks.
REPORTING TO: President
DIRECT REPORTS (6 direct, 80 indirect and all sales team of 4000 employee is under his responsibility) All country Sales Managers, Distributor Channel Manager, Trade Marketing Manager.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the Group and the establishment of a world-class sales process and infrastructure:
• Strategy: Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key international markets to ensure that the company identifies and optimises a clear path to aggressive growth.
• Sales Results and Profitability: Lead Country Managers and Distributors to exceed P&L and profitability targets.
• Global Accounts: where appropriate for the company, implement international market strategies by opening new stores. Ownership of sales execution and achievement of sales targets.
• Annual Sales Plans and Execution: Own executive follow-up on the implementation of new counties and distributor sales plans with market leadership, including: sales, budget tracking, forecasting, ordering, pricing, distribution milestones, initiative execution, or any agreed KPI"s.
• KPI"s: Establish and implement sales KPI system for sales teams and distributors.
• Best Practices: Own ongoing commercial best (and worst) practices and share broadly.
• E-Commerce: Lead the company"s e-commerce team to grow and exceed P&L and profitability targets.
• Sales Channels: lead channel strategy and seek out-of-the-box sales channel opportunities
• Strong leadership skills.
• Senior executive experience in Fashion Retail Operations sales (min 13 years),
• Drive sales strategy, commercial excellence, people leadership and world-class sales execution across country teams, e-commerce team and distributor networks
• Outstanding organizational awareness.
• Outstanding sales management skill sets are pre-requisite. Strong commercial skills.
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills. Ability to establish and manage KPI’s and P&L’s.
• Min. University graduation.
• Results orientation.
• Strong communication skills.
• Executive must be fluent in English..
• The position will require significant international travel and therefore a high degree of self-motivation, discipline and flexibility for travel will be needed.
Apply with a CV
If you already registered, you must log in first. Once you register, you can apply with your CV to this and other hiring processes.